Martijn & all,
This is just an awesome tool and it keeps getting better. A happy
by-product of this: I'm finding this particular challenge useful in
cleaning up road misalignments left over from the 2008 import of TIGER. So
great to see this re-deployed. Thanks to you and the team.
Cheers,

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely
of jokes. --*Ludwig Wittgenstein*