A couple ideas:

Start with small rural towns near you. Check to make sure the streets are aligned properly to Bing. Check road names against recent tiger, county GIS, and of course the best is on the verifying with your own eyes. Then clean up tracks (dirt roads, 4wd trails, non-existent trials, etc) outside rural towns that may be tagged as residential.

Brian