We've always tagged non interstate freeways as motorways. They are often
designed to interstate standards and there is literally no distinction
between them and interstate freeways except that there's no interstate
shield.

As for Floridaeditor's edits, I noticed him doing this awhile ago, but
didn't really feel like doing anything. Glad someone is sending him and
trying to get this resolved. Many of his downgrading from Trump to primary
were completely unjustified.