From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+sclower=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Reg Webb via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:13 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: sound forge

This doesn't help, but it's reassuring that others have this problem
with markers too.  My sighted wife, who has no experience with this
stuff, tells me it just looks as if nothing is selected, so what happens
to the marker commands?  Yes, being able to clear them would be a great
start.

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>