El Martes, 12 de Agosto de 2008, Jannis Achstetter escribió:
> By the way: How can WE as a project find out when someone uses our data
> and publishes them without contribution? I mean in commercial maps you
> have these little known mistakes but we try to avoid them so we can't
> just say: "You have this mistake in your map so you copied from us".

Well, I think we'll have to fight fire with fire in this case. In fact, I
discovered the same error in both the cadastrial (read: goverment)
cartography, and TeleAtlas'. I'll have to pay a visit to the cadastre office
in early september, and see how they enforce the copyrights.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.25-2-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.9, and PHP
5.2.6-2+b1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 07:33:54 up 12 days,  5:43,  4 users,  load average: 0.95, 0.80, 0.74