> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:39 PM, SteveC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/map?&fLat=39.912&fLon=116.3783&zl=4&order_by=interestingness
>
> What is the appropriate flickr/yahoo support address to bug them to
> add the OSM layer to other areas on the flickr map? The area I'm in
> only has a very rough outline of the geography [1] and would benefit
> from it.
>
> 1. http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&lat=64.136824&lon=-21.883564&zoom=14

I would agree 100%, the board (and all of us) should write to thank then
and suggest that they make OpenStreetMaps available to cover the rest of
the world (data is cheep/filtering specific areas is expensive).

On a small point, they quote CC-SA 3.0. Isn't our data CC-SA 2.0??

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/License

From:
A new version of this license is available. You should use it for new
works, and you may want to relicense existing works under it. No works are
automatically put under the new license, however.
--

Cheers,
Mungewell.