Hmm. noting the comments on votes about tag highway it seems that it would
be a better scheme to use "traffic_enforcement=speed" instead of both
"highway=traffic_enforcement" AND "enforcement_type=speed"

Now - this isn't my proposal, I'm just rather keen and willing to try to
help.
What's the correct procedure now to change this sort of thing?

Do we need to stop this proposal, construct a new one and RFC it before
voting again (in a month's time!)
Or could we, for example, clear the votes, modify the proposal and request
votes again?
Or, given this isn't my proposal, should I keep my nose out? :)

It strikes me that good suggestions like this can't be handled by the vote
system, and don't seem to get picked up at the RFC stage... so you end up
knowing what the "best" solution is, yet approving something that isn't it.

Tristan

--
Tristan Scott BSc(Hons)
Yare Valley Technical Services