righto; votes cleared. proposal modified. new vote set in a week's time.

I'm not keen on the enforcement direction being forwards and backwards. I
can think of examples:
* Common mobile station on a bridge - on a way which has no relation to the
direction of enforcement
* On a crossroads/traffic signals (red light camera) where two ways cross,
in which case forwards and backwards are meaningless (two or more ways share
the node)
* Off a carriageway on a node covering one or more ways (where direction is
important but not given by a way)
...so I'm going to leave that as-is

Plus direction I've got in mind as a data_type (see maxspeed thread on the
mailing list, and also my comments on "waypoints with directions") so it
would be good to be more generic.

Tristan

2008/10/17 David Groom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [...]

Tristan Scott BSc(Hons)
Yare Valley Technical Services
www.yvts.co.uk
07837 205829