> Haven't seen any cases where the same camera covers both
> directions of a
> dual carriageway, but if it happens somewhere, why not just add
> two
> nodes on each side?

How about those cases where the camera is between the carriageways
and gets swung around to cover opposite sides at irregular
intervals? I guess one node to indicate the speed camera and then
somehow two directions of coverage, perhaps with a note that it is
only one or the other at any given time.

Although the ones I'm thinking of on the A14 have been replaced by
different types, I think I've seen them elsewhere in the West
Midlands.

Ed