I'm all for clearing the votes, rewriting the proposal, and then voting on
the new proposal in say a week.

All except one of the votes was made today, presumably in response to your
earlier posting, so it might be safe to assume that those who have already
approved the tagging read this mailing list and will see the proposal is
being changed.

David