brendan barrett wrote:
> It never hurts getting others to review things. You don't need
> to stop development on API 0.6 to do a review.

We are IMO too far down the road with API 0.6 to review the _design_. It is,
after all, mostly coded: you can check out the API 0.6 branch and use it
with JOSM, Merkaartor or Potlatch.

There are doubtless refinements that can be made, but our current weaknesses
are UI/documentation and performance: every extra week we spend polishing
the database layout delays desperately needed improvements elsewhere.

cheers
Richard