80n wrote:
> What percentage of data would other people feel willing to see
> sacrificed in order to move forward with the new license?

I'd be interested to see this related to our userbase and editing stats.

If (say) we lose 5%, how many months - at current rates of growth - does it
take us to get back to the previous level?

And an alternative way of looking at it is: might we lose people if we stick
with CC-BY-SA? I suspect whatever decision is made, some people will leave;
the question is how long it takes us to recover.

cheers
Richard