On 04/03/09 10:51, MP wrote:
> Thayt is the worst thing - now you don't know who will agree to new
> license and who don't (unless you have some magic crystal ball). So
> you don't know which data are going to be removed and how much of them
> would it be until the last moment.

Right. And then we decide whether or not to go ahead with the
relicensing, depending on what the figures are.

The alternative seems to be to get lots of people to make guesses about
what they would do in certain situations, and then throw all that
information away when we have actual data and ask people again, just
like above. I don't see that as a good use of time.

Gerv