Hi!

MP schrieb:
> What about finding a loophole that will allow convert from cc-by-sa to
> ODbL without asking anybody? :) I think wikipedia is doing something
> similar with their transition from GFDL to cc-by-sa

An extremely bad idea. This is the perfect way to alienate people even
more and cause a counter-initative or split in the community.

 From the reactions I see, many people are annoyed that the initiative
for a new licence has been conducted in secret by a small group of
people, that the information has not been spread and not been translated
and that they are being overrun and forced to agree by threat of
deletion of their data. These are not my words but taken from posts in
lists and forum.

The only way to get this rolling is to inform people and ask for their
cooperation. It has had a very bad start, but looking for loopholes will
feel to many people like you're stealing their data.

bye
        Nop