Pieren wrote:
> It's very confusing now about who, how and what is deleted with
> the license change. I would appreciate if someone could answer
> the following questions:

It's not been decided. What do you think should happen?

Everything is up for debate. ODbL itself is up for debate. As Jordan
(co-author) said on odc-discuss earlier re: a point we raised: "It (like the
rest of the ODbL) isn't set in stone and so totally open for discussion."

Really, there's no evil force presenting a fait accompli here.
<brokenrecord>There is no "you" or "them", only "us".</brokenrecord>

cheers
Richard