Richard Fairhurst schrieb:

> Far, far better that you speak up and post "I'm worried about this
> because...", even in Schwabisch dialect if you like, than you sit there in
> silence thinking "there's this conspiracy to make OSM commercial and I feel
> left out".

After *three days* of analyzing the licence text, people figure out that
it doesn't actually require ShareAlike for commercial derived maps, and
then it emerges that this was an intentional change requested by the OSM
Foundation. But the people in charge couldn't be bothered to tell us
because apparently they're busy discussing Search Engine Optimization. WTF?

> Because There Is No Cabal.

Good, but there is a licensing working group, and it would be helpful to
know what they're doing. Are they hearing the concerns about open issues
with the license, or has a conference appearance been scheduled for for
presenting the new license on March 28th and they'd rather not cancel it?