These should have been to the list ... pigging 'redirect'!

Shaun McDonald wrote:
> Hi Lester,
>
> You could take a look at includipedia, which is basically a fork of the
> wikipedia to become an inclusive version of the wikipedia.

I have seen that - but it seems to have stalled? I've never been able to
navigate it ...

http://en.citizendium.org seems to highlight the 'problem' with
wikipedia - especially since it's being developed by one of wikipedias
founders ;)

http://open-site.org is probably more what *I* had in mind, but it does
seem to be a bit out of date on key country data :( But the world Fact
Book should be the only reference needed for that nowadays.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL