On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Frederik Ramm<frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> True. Everyone can delete all of London anyway. This doesn't mean that we
> have a button on the web page that says: "Delete all of London".

I agree that the button shouldn't be in front page where someone could
click on it by accident. It could be in the changset history for
instance.

I also agree that it might fail if we have conflicts because it took
too long time between the vandalism and its detection. But at least,
it would give a chance to revert if we react fast enough.

If I compare with Wikipedia, it would be like that anyone is allowed
to delete or modify a complete wiki page but other contributors (not
the last editor) are just allowed to restore the page line by line or
word by word...
Pieren