>> There are places where people, who for different reasons
>> can't stay
>> alone or in their families, live. The idea is to create a
>
> What you are describing is normally known (at least here) as "shelters". For
> homeless people and domestic violence victims etc.

If I understood you correctly, shelters are something like "emergency
places" or homes where people stay for a comparably short time.
What I mean are places where people really _live_ instead of staying
alone or with their families, not for emergency reasons but following
a decision well thought over. Don't know if this sounds a bit pathetic
but I don't know how to describe it in a better way at the moment.

Birgit

--
Birgit Hüsken
IT Service Management ITSM

Hochschule Niederrhein
KIS - Kommunikations-/Informationssysteme, Services

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences
Communication-/Informationsystems, Services

Reinarzstr. 49
D – 47805 Krefeld

Telefon: +49 2151 822 3225

birgit.hues...@hs-niederrhein.de