From: Birgit Huesken [mailto:birgit.hues...@web.de]
Sent: 17 July 2009 09:35
To: talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Residential home

The object of this proposal is to add a new value "residential_home"
to the "amenity"-tag amenity=residential_home.

There are places where people, who for different reasons can't stay alone or
in their families, live. The idea is to create a tag/amenity that covers
these places in general and which can be specified in more details by adding
additional tags e.g. according to the people who live there.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Residential_home

It's my first proposal so I hope I did everything "the correct way" so far.
Glad for any hints...

Birgit