I thought we already discussed here on the talk mailing list a few weeks ago
that highway=* is usually based on road importance in most countries? I know
that that the change to the wiki was even announced here. So I'm quite
surprised by the delayed contrary reaction.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:53 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com