Well if somone does map the fields please could they put the gates on there.
It would be nice to route people to the nearest gate. We do have the right
to roam but those of who live in the countryside have always had that option
we just used our common sense by not walking down the middle of crops.

I keep thinking there must be a way to get the field data from the farmers
if only it was to sit down and draw from a walking street map.

Jack Stringer