On 15/06/2011 16:55, John Smith wrote:
On 16 June 2011 01:47, Dave F.<dave...@madasafish.com>  wrote:
It's only as the deadline draws near that those in favour of the change are
trying to put the blame on the mappers for there potentially being a
conflict. I find this irritating.
No, this isn't a new thing, this has pretty much existed ever since
people started to notice problems with the CTs and how much data would
be incompatible.

When I asked, on a couple of occasions, I was told that it /was /compatible (but always with caveats) & that it would work out happily in the end. Now the impotence of the OSMF/LWG is becoming apparent, they start slinging mud, even though they're the creators of the problem!

Dave F.