On 15/06/11 14:41, Richard Weait wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Chris Jones <roller...@sucs.org> wrote:
>> It seems a bit backward to block my new contributions just because
>> nobody got around to talking to the OS folks yet...
> There have been several attempts to engage with OS, if I remember
> correctly, both by LWG and by individual mappers.  They've been
> resistant.
>
> Sorry to appear to be picking on you, Chris, I know you aren't the
> only one.  What seems backward to me is deciding to use a previously
> and famously "verboten" source for your edits without being perfectly
> clear that those edits are now permitted.

A fair point, however at the time it was clear... since then the new CTs
have complicated things.

A relativity small number of my edits made use of OS Open data so it
wouldn't be too much effort for me to replace any effected objects from
survey or bing imagery but im loathed to do so until someone (the LWG?)
can tell me one way or the other.

--
Chris Jones, SUCS Admin
http://sucs.org