I have started to remap the major roads that will disappear around the
area I live in, Shropshire. It will be embarrassing for the community
if holes appear in the M54 and the A5 on April 1st.

The mappers, who are undecided, seemed to have a burst of mapping in the
early days but seem to have disappeared long before the new license
could have been an issue.

Another reason for starting now, is that the area can be re-logged for
minimal cost as it can be GPS logged when I go that way, leave it too
late and special trips will be needed.

An area that I do not know well enough to map, but will loose a lot of
data is Birkenhead.