On 19/09/12 at 16:24 +0200, sly (sylvain letuffe) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've read the rather long thread "Import guidelines & OSMF/DWG governance"
> and
Note that the use of the term "guidelines" is problematic by itself.
Either they are *guidelines*, that is, things that people SHOULD follow,
but it's OK (but not recommended) not to follow them.
Or they are *rules*, that is, things that people MUST follow.

If the DWG blocks accounts based on *guidelines*, I think that they should
be renamed to *rules*.

Lucas