On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Paul Norman <penor...@mac.com> wrote:

> There definitely is not general agreement at this time that this passage
> should be changed.

Could you please point out in archives (wiki or mailing list) where
the separate account became generaly agreed ? Or you can simply tell
me the communication channel and an approximate date, I will search
myself.
It is funny to see that general agreement is required when you don't
like the change and optional (as Frederik said, we have no voting
system) when it's going to your way,
Now we have two small groups. None of them can prove general
agreement. How can we progress in a constructive way ?

Pieren