Just a question: If I filter all buildings with cadastre-source out of an osm-planet and publish this extract under ODbL it is illegal? If so, this is a very problematic thing. It should be allowed, to do anything that ODbL-license (and also cc-by-sa license did this before) allows me to do with the data.

Henning