Henning Scholland <o...@aighes.de> wrote:

> Just a question: If I filter all buildings with cadastre-source out of
> an osm-planet and publish this extract under ODbL it is illegal?

It's now a composite work because users has add tag (adresses, name,
amenity, shop...) to raw original data (and sometime nodes added or
removed).
It was not original raw data anymore.

Even more all original data were not in OSM : for example one big
information (Parcel identification number and parcel frame) were not
part of data imported (just building) so it was not the whole original
"cadastre", it was just a subset that has been modified over time...

--
Pierre-Alain Dorange
OSM experiences : <http://www.leretourdelautruche.com/map/>