From: Frederik Ramm [frede...@remote.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:53 PM
To: Talk Openstreetmap
Subject: [OSM-talk] House Numbers

Hi,

    I've made a program that counts how many house numbers someone has
added. It uses object history, so it should be able to correctly "award"
the count to the person actually adding the addr:housenumber tag.

I don't yet know what will happen with this, but before I make further
plans, here's the current list of all accounts that have added
addresses, and how many:

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/housenumbers.html

It would be great if you could find your name on the list and do a quick
sanity check in your head whether this looks right or not.

According to this list, 208 accounts have added more than 10k house
numbers - if any one of them has actually surveyed that many houses they
should be awarded a prize! A further ~ 1400 have done between 1k and 10k
numbers, and ~ 4600 have done between 100 and 1k numbers.

It is quite possible that the program has bugs so if you notice
something strange, do mention it.

Bye
Frederik

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all
correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming
post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document
handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in
this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and
recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items
which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a
full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.