I did my own analysis for housenumbers in Belgium, but that only took the
last person who touched the object into account. The numbers look in the
right ballpark for the people I verified.
The real algorithm should be: the last person who added the housenumber the
object has in the latest version.

Thanks for this and best wishes,

Jo