On 02/03/2013 10:51 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
I don't know exactly what "git log" you mean. OSM is a whole universe
of software; a part of that is visible on
https://github.com/openstreetmap/. The bit that is on
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website is but a tiny
 fragment of it. The number of Top Ten Tasks completed would only be
 suitable if you had something to compare it to ("in 2011 we managed
 to close 4 tasks but not a single one in 2012" or so).

I meant the OSM platform aka the main website aka API aka Rails Port and
related services.

But this would start whole another discussion "is the main website
relevant" etc. Of course it is and we should have a lot of features
there because people (and the media for example) are judging the whole
project by it - but let's not discuss this further in this thread...

I am glad that this thread has happened. A lot of people say it's just
flamewars and it breaks the community. I think such threads serve a
purpose and it's good to have them to exchange viewpoints.

It's a new week, I am prepared to agree that we maybe disagree in some
points and continue working on OSM.

Just a last word - I am not proclaiming doom. To the contrary - I am
full of energy and ideas but at the same time I am a bit afraid that if
this energy does not lead anywhere then I will be burnt out in this project because of the frustration that I cannot change anything.

Let's hope that we can find a way to work together in the coming months.

Paweł