Lester,

On 12.05.2013 15:22, Lester Caine wrote:
So how do we leave potlatch as a default on other browsers?
A consensus on this sort of impositions wou1d be nice ... having to find
one's way around a new editor when one is used to the idiosyncrasies of
the existing one is just going to mean I don't bother pushing quick
fixes at all ...

You can easily set Potlatch as the default editor for *your* account, then you don't have to change anything - when people speak of "making iD the default editor" this is about the question what one gets if one is newly signed up and has never made an explicit choice.

Bye
Frederik