> Am 02/ott/2013 um 23:52 schrieb Christian Quest <cqu...@openstreetmap.fr>:
>
> UK level 4 is on the maritime borders (island culture ?) where most other
> European countries stop on the coastline... tagging bio-diversity is not
> helpful !

well, maybe this is how things are correct? years ago I stumbled upon Liberia
having a 200NM maritime border. Checking with other sources it turned out that
they indeed claim this area. Looking now at the osm map someone has
"normalized" the coastline leaving them the same maritime border than the rest,
and it looks "better" but I'm not sure it also is more correct.

The world is divers and the map should represent how things are, even if this
seems more chaotic than nicely structured.

cheers,
Martin