On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM, César Martínez Izquierdo <
cesar....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Eugene, that looks really promising.
> I've seen there is an API to query Wikidata (results can be list of
> Wikidata item IDs encoded as JSON), but I don't see the way to get the item
> itself as JSON (or any other parseable format). Is it on the way?

Unfortunately, I am not up-to-par with the API side of Wikidata. I assume
that every bit of data on Wikidata can or will be accessible through APIs.
Otherwise, it would limit the usefulness of Wikidata if we resort to
scraping the HTML page.