On 22/10/2013 22:13, Johan C wrote:
It is silly. Maybe too few mappers use the Wiki. Surely this mapper didn't.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lane_assist

Ignoring that they're not joined, I'm not sure what's wrong with this. Complicated & detailed, yes, but not incorrect.

Lane assist tagging isn't relevant here as that's to indicate lanes to different destinations. Here there's only one destination for each direction. Also it would be more confusing as the lanes split & join in different locations.

In theory the Individual lanes & tolls could be used by the operator to indicate which booths are open & what vehicles you can take through them (many have HGV only booths).

One thing I think is incorrect is the 130k speed limit. It's a bit hard to throw your euros into the bucket at that speed.

Cheers
Dave F.