On 23.10.2013 00:32, Dave F. wrote:
On 22/10/2013 22:13, Johan C wrote:
It is silly. Maybe too few mappers use the Wiki. Surely this mapper
didn't.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lane_assist

Ignoring that they're not joined, I'm not sure what's wrong with this.
Complicated & detailed, yes, but not incorrect.

It's not only that they are not joined at the end but from what I can see from the aerial image it's also possible and allowed to change lanes until short before the toll booth. Using different ways for different lanes makes it impossible to tell if lane changes are allowed or even possible.

I don't know if you also meant that when you said the ways are not joined, but imo that's definitely also wrong with this sort of mapping.

Norbert