If we want to unify a kind of chain store, I think we should leave the name
tag, and focus on other tags. Some examples are ref:vatin=* for the vat id
of the store, brand:wikidata=* for the wikidata id of the brand owner,
website=* for the central website, or we can find a new better tag that
should be the same with all certain chain stores. Names should be left to
the local mapper.

Janko