On 27 May 2015 at 22:57, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A possible problem is that currently, Wikidata notability policy[1] means
> that Wikidata will only contain items for "notable"
> objects/entities/concepts. (But note that Wikidata is much, much more
> inclusive than Wikipedia—Wikidata will contain vastly more items than
> Wikipedia has articles.) This means that not all buildings, streets, and
> other objects that we have in OSM will have corresponding Wikidata items.

Wikidata (and for that matter the English Wikipedia) notability
policies allow for an item for every settlement; even a hamlet of just
a few houses.

The issues on naming described at the top of this thread are unlikely
to apply to small objects, such as individual dwellings and minor
roads.

That said, Wikidata also allows for an entry for every designated
historic monument ("listed building"), and already has an entry for
every street in the Netherlands.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing