> On Jun 2, 2015, at 6:22 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 3, 2015 8:06 AM, "pmailkeey ." <pmailk...@googlemail.com
> <mailto:pmailk...@googlemail.com>> wrote:
> > OSM's k=v design is completely a serious and unnecessary flaw. [...] OSM is
> > 90% argument, 5% dead-end discussions and 5% progress. The whole is not a
> > marketable product; it's not fit to be rated as 'beta'. Is this a
> > significant cause of ex-mappers ? It's a flipping brilliant project but
> > sadly lacking a great leader.
>
> It seems you are deeply unsatisfied with how OSM works. And your broad
> assertions such as that OSM is "not fit" or is "90% argument" are completely
> unfounded.

I don’t know; there are a bunch of fairly key and active OSM people who
unsubscribed from the lists precisely because they felt it was mostly circular
argument.

Maybe it’s like San Francisco - everything was built decades ago and now it’s
illegal to build things, so we just argue over whether the golden gate should
have a suicide-proof railing or if rich people should be allowed to live in the
mission or not.

Best

Steve