On 02/09/2015, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:
> On 02/09/15 11:30, moltonel 3x Combo wrote:
>> I always understood that land property was out of scope for OSM. Do
>> you know of any osm data which records property ?
>
> So I should remove all the detail on
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=wr12%207ep#map=17/52.04851/-1.85665
> rather than adding the missing detail to the right?

Sorry, I see residential areas, hedges, postcodes, etc, overall a well
maped area with usefull detail, but nothing mapping land property ? I
never suggested that this kind of data was out of scope for OSM,
please go ahead and map more of it. When I mentioned "land property"
I'm talking about legal ownership, parcels, cadastre, etc.

> And the 'Abandoned Railway' to the left is a protected route which HAS
> encroachments onto it, but which is still potentially re-enstatable once
> the line to Broadway becomes active again. Using the ground for a long
> period does not always allow to take possession of it and rail routes
> are one of those documented exceptions.

Sure. It looks well mapped to me. Again, I don't see how your answer
relates to the subject of mapping land ownership, there's no ownership
mapped on these osm objects.