Hi!

On Do, Sep 01, 2016 at 10:01:16 +0200, Matthijs Melissen wrote:
> On a bit longer term, would it be an idea to add a field for
> 'rendering' (in the default stylesheet) to the infobox, and include it
> on taginfo? I know the 'default' stylesheet is just one of the
> stylesheets, and therefore the choice a bit arbitrary, but if the list
> has icons, like on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Shop, it does
> make it easier to browse through for me.

This is a good idea. Historically the "Rendering" images on the Map
Features page were often very bad and not well maintained. But looking
at it now, it looks quite good, especially for POIs.

So, if somebody adds the rendering to the infobox (and tells me about it),
I'll pull that data from taginfo and can put it in the taglist tables.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688