Hi Matthijs,

On Mi, Sep 21, 2016 at 01:33:28 +0200, Matthijs Melissen wrote:
> On 1 September 2016 at 15:04, Jochen Topf <joc...@remote.org> wrote:
> > So, if somebody adds the rendering to the infobox (and tells me about it),
> > I'll pull that data from taginfo and can put it in the taglist tables.
>
> I added it to the infobox as osmcarto-rendering.

Just looked at this and it isn't the greatest format for parsing by
taginfo due to the wiki-specific syntax:

osmcarto-rendering=[[File:Supermarket-14.svg|14px]]

Could we make it like the "image" attribute instead, just the name of
the image file?

image=Image:Sainsbury'sGlos.jpg

Or a real URL?

The size shouldn't be something you have to supply with it, the user
should decide on the size, using whatever size fits into whatever the
user is doing.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688