Hi Matthijs,

I find this stuff interesting for power features and thinking to move the
current template to this new system.

You deal with pages like Template:Map_Features/XXX but power template is
currently known as Template:Map_Features:power
Have we to rename the template to Template:Map_Features/Power ?

The way the list is built isn't clear to me : for man_made example you just
give tags=man_made as template parameter but taginfo doesn't return the
whole set of values.
I see a man_made=mill value on taginfo which is not visible on the wiki
loaded template
Is count the only criteria ?

All the best

François