As for the Faroer Islands (https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q4628) I see
some contradicting information there.The labels refer to an
archipelago, while the "is a" statement refers to an administrative
part of Denmark.

When an item has only 1 "is a" statement, it is not possible to refer
to 2 different concepts. However, it is possible to have to "is a"
statements on an item.

m.