Thanks for explaining, Andy.

Please note that as I said before, it is not true that there is a
Wikipedia article for each Wikidata item. E.g.  There is a whole group
 working on inventarising art in musea. They do create Wikidata items,
but no Wikipedia articles for the individual items. It is true that
each Wikipedia article (or page) has a Wikidata entry, but not the
other way around.

regards