Hi Daniel,

> Nice to see another unification effort, but I have a specific question: we
> have an interchange station in Warsaw called "Świętokrzyska". I marked it as
> one station some time ago in the middle of lines crossing.

> Lately somebody (namely https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/IraSergeeva ) made
> it two different points in the middle of each line's waiting area:

> - https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3390253994 (M1)
> - https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5117464830 (M2)

> How do you think it should be tagged properly?

To me, this is a better way of tagging: there is a noticeable transfer time
between lines on this station, and platforms are different, so mapping the
station as two shows that better. Of course, you can leave it a single station,
but in this case, some routers might think there is virtually no time needed to
change lines.

(Actually it was me who made this edit under Ira's account, while I was showing
how to prepare subway stations.)

> Plus there is additional error reported about duplication and I'm also unsure
> what to do with public_transport=stop_position:

> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3208963714 (M2)

The route https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4232533 the stop_position and
the station for Świętokrzyska, and the latter is in the incorrect position. The
same for https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4232534 .

Ilya