Hi Ilya,

Am 30.09.2017 um 18:35 schrieb Ilya Zverev:
> I have made a script that parses and validates subway systems. It prints the
> number of subway lines and stations that an automated system can extract from
> the OpenStreetMap data. See the latest report here (these are updated
> manually for now):
>
> http://osmz.ru/subways/
>
> It is still in beta: it doesn't use networks and omits many non-european
> cities. We plan to employ it for maps.me, so it would be the first app that
> does world-wide subway routing using only OSM data. To make tagging subway
> systems uniform and usable, I've compiled a list of practices on this page:

Why does your validator find lots of errors on the S-Bahn relations in
Berlin? I don't understand what's wrong with:
> stop node 1806004219 is not connected to a station in route (relation 14981,
> "S-Bahnlinie S41: Innenring im Uhrzeigersinn")

The stop node is on a way referenced by the route relation.

Best regards

Michael

PS I am working on a Public Transport version 2 validator, too.
https://github.com/geofabrik/osmi_pubtrans3