Michael Reichert wrote:
> You are aware that the RFC phase has to bee at least two weeks long?

Thanks for reminding that, I indeed think I was too hasty. There are still some
unresolved questions, like the one about interchanges (see tagging@).

> Why does your validator find lots of errors on the S-Bahn relations in
> Berlin? I don't understand what's wrong with:
> >
>  stop node 1806004219 is not connected to a station in route (relation 14981,
> "S-Bahnlinie S41: Innenring im Uhrzeigersinn")
>
> The stop node is on a way referenced by the route relation.

That was a bug in the validator: it did not consider stations with
railway=halt. I have fixed it just now.

> PS I am working on a Public Transport version 2 validator, too.
>
> https://github.com/geofabrik/osmi_pubtrans3

Awesome, the more validators the better. I check only metro systems, which are
harder to map properly than other public transport route types.

alan_gr wrote:
> I'm not clear how it is decided which systems are included and which aren't.
> In Spain, why is Bilbao in while Valencia, Seville, Malaga are out? I can't
> see a difference in how the last three are tagged in OSM compared to Bilbao.

Thanks Alan for pointing out the missing systems. I used a list from a
wikipedia page, and it didn't include light rail networks. I have found the
second list, and will add these later.

Ilya