I would like to introduce a new quick-fix editing service.  It allows users
to generate a list of editing suggestions using a query, review each
suggestion one by one, and click "Save" on each change if they think it's a
good edit.

For example, RU community wants to convert  amenity=sanatorium  ->
leisure=resort + resort=sanatorium.  Clicking on a dot shows a popup with
the suggested edit. If you think the edit is correct, simply click Save.
Try it:  http://tinyurl.com/y8mzvk84

I have started a Quick fixes wiki page, where we can share and discuss
quick fix ideas.
* Quick fixes <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quick_fixes>
* Documentation
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wikidata%2BOSM_SPARQL_query_service#Quick-fix_Editor>

This is a very new project, and bugs are likely. Please go slowly, and
check the resulting edits. Let me know if you find any problems. Your
technical expertise is always welcome, see the code at
https://github.com/nyurik/wikidata-query-gui  The service has adapted some
code from the Osmose project (thanks!)

TODO:
* Allow multiple edits per one change set
* Show objects instead of the dots
* Allow users to change comment before saving